Thursday 18 October 2012

Seven More To Consider...

Soon to follow will be my third review of a TV series that I have decided to explore out of a list of twenty that I mentioned on the blog 3 weeks ago. Quality TV has pretty much past me by over the last twenty years so over the summer I bought myself a new TV along with a library of DVD and blu-ray discs with the intention of catching up on what I've missed all this time. Seven more have come to light whilst researching and while I probably won't be buying all of these, I will likely add a few more from these seven making it a list of about 24 or so. I put them here just for the record...


   ---------------------

1. Boardwalk Empire (Ongoing)
2. Prison Break (4 Seasons produced - will just buy Season #1 for starters)
3. Homeland (Ongoing)
4. The Shield (7 Seasons produced - will probably buy the whole collection)
5. Sons of Anarchy  (4 Seasons produced - will likely buy whole collection on blu-ray)
6. The X-Files (9 Seasons produced - undecided)
7. Firefly (1 Season of an unfinished production - undecided)

--------------------

Next up on my televisual feast of entertainment was a little BBC produced number that goes by the name of Sherlock. This is just one of three UK based productions that has edged its way into my Top 20 list. The rest hail from the US where, nowadays, they do TV a lot better. As I have just finished watching the 6th and final episode of the two seasons, I'll be reviewing this next. 




Anyway, I'm too tired to write this now (11:30PM and work tomorrow) so I'll bid you adieu until next time. Ta ta for now...

Uncle Wobble.




No comments:

Post a Comment