Saturday 20 October 2012

Turning Into A Nerd - The Top 24

Well, here I am stuck at Nerdsville Central and I don't see any sign of a departing train coming any time soon! Steam games and TV shows!? I really should get out more!! But while I'm here, I may as well post my final list of those top 24 shows that I intend to review. With just two more posts to make on the Top 30 Steam games, it really will be time to move away from all these lists, it's getting ridiculous.

Top 24 TV Series 

(Based on researching reviews, TV & film websites, Amazon, Imdb, TV.com etc 


-------------------------------------------------------
And that's yer lot. I know you won't give a toss but, for the record, I'm going to write a list of how it's all panning out:





------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment