Sunday 6 November 2011

Crawling Back

Ok, so making a big announcement about never going back and hammering nails into the coffin may have been a slight mistake but online poker does that to the amateur player. You go through a bad patch and decide to throw in the towel vowing never to return to the ring again but then a taste for the game always seems to return. Today is Sunday and I'll admit it: I have a bit of free time on my hands, a bit of spare cash lying around in the bank and I'm itching to play a bit of online poker. I've already had two live sessions this weekend and I don't fancy another trip into town so after a quick stroll out and about with the missus this afternoon, I'm gonna deposit me a few hundred and play me a little poker at PKR; probably heading for a little nl25 to get started and maybe having a go at the $5K added MTT for gold+ members.

TALLY-HO!!


P.S. Oh well, I guess online poker IS rubbish after all. I don't know why I always end up going back, I really don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment