Friday 4 November 2011

Live Session #58: Same Old

I'll be quick with this report:

1. £15 down at a £1/£1 cash game at The Fox. It was one of the most boring tables I've ever been on with about 5 hands being played in 20 minutes and players taking an age to make decisions thinking they're high-stakes ballers. I left the table at this point (11PM) and entered the £30 rebuy satellite for the main event.

2. £38 spent on the rebuy satellite followed by another £30 immediately for the extra 3000 chips. (Only one rebuy allowed.) I think impatience got the better of me with this and I went all-in with A 9 after seeing an A x x flop. The villain had A Q. A feeling of total indifference came over me with this satellite as I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with MTTs and more and more drawn to the cash games.

3. Rushed to the £1/£2 cash tables at The Empire and felt right at home. Stayed for about an hour, won £55, and left after the feeling of tiredness overwhelmed me.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment