Friday 4 November 2011

Thoughts Of Weekend Poker

In my last post, I made the decision to show the November and December results for the sake of consistency and to carry the job through to the end. I also highlighted that I’ve come to realise how damaging this is and how the added pressure this brings can actually strangle creativity and cause a player to have an overly tight attitude towards the game. Much as I regret having to display my profit and loss balance over the next few months, I guess it won’t be so bad if I just think A-game poker and just focus on the job in hand.
With it being Friday afternoon and with the weekend approaching, thoughts, of course, turn to playing live poker. Interestingly enough, there are a few satellite events occurring at The Fox over the next few days for their £500 buy-in main event which starts on Saturday at 3PM. I can’t say I’m not tempted as I’m definitely all for entering meaningful MTTs with meaningful payouts and getting away from the small buy-in events.
Therefore, it’ll either be a crack at a satellite this evening at The Fox or a cash game session at The Empire. As ever, we’ll see...     

No comments:

Post a Comment