Saturday 22 October 2011

A Little Cheer

First off, don't get me wrong; I still think online poker is one hell of a hard nut to crack and no longer think of it as the money-maker it was a few years back but as I was sitting here at my computer on this fine Saturday afternoon, I thought I'd take a little from my bank account and see what I could do with it on Paddy Power Poker.

I know, I know, I said online poker was probably best left alone but you know what? Once you've got online poker in the blood it's bloody hard to get rid of I can tell you. Anyway, as I say, after depositing about £280 into Paddy Power Poker and plonking myself down at a 50p/£1 table, I hit a few winners and was sitting there with this ( I play as Magic Mush by the way):


After donking off a few pounds I thought I'd skidaddle out of there and book a reasonable win. And all this means I've now got around £350 in the PPP account and another decision to make: shall I withdraw it and wipe out that £75 online poker deficit that I have for the year, or shall I continue to play and see what happens? I don't really know what to do.


P.S. - I decided to just cashout the winnings to clear that horrible £75 online deficit. I am now 100% break-even at the online game which is better than just plain being down I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment