Saturday 18 December 2010

Live Poker Bad. Online Poker Good.

We're just beyond half-way through December now and I feel the need to report on my "winding-down" sessions for this last "winding-down" month of the year. For those who haven't read my previous blogs, September through to November were rubbish for me when it came to online poker so I am using December as the month to slow down before I plan to move up a gear or two in the new year.

In short, this is how my live sessions have gone this month:

1) 4th Dec: £35 freeze-out at The Fox plus cash games at The Fox and The Empire -£130
2) 5th Dec: £55 freeze-out at The Fox -£55
3) 7th Dec: Cash game session at The Fox -£140
4) 11th Dec: £35 freeze-out at The Fox -£35

TOTAL LIVE POKER BALANCE SO FAR THIS MONTH: = -£360.
---------------------
Not really very good truth be told. Let's swiftly move on to my online exploits where I've mainly been playing 25nl up to 50nl:

1) Betfair Deposit £325. Current balance = £400. +£75
2) PKR Account = +$90 (rakeback payment) PLUS +$160. Current balance = $250. +$250  OR  (+£150)

TOTAL ONLINE POKER BALANCE SO FAR THIS MONTH = +£225
---------------------
GRAND TOTAL SO FAR FOR THE MONTH -£135 OR (-$200)
---------------------
Ok, the downside is that my live game looks awful; the upside is that I've managed to go from $0-$250 in two weeks at PKR (albeit with a rakeback boost) by playing a few $25nl and $50nl cash games.


Swings and roundabouts. Swings and roundabouts. I'm thinking of withdrawing the £400 from Betfair and zonking £75 of that into my PKR account to be effectively free-rolling till the end of the year. Thing is, you won't believe how strong the temptation is to play a little 100nl.

No comments:

Post a Comment