Wednesday 29 December 2010

I Have Done The Deed

On this day, Wednesday 29th December 2010, I have completed the deposits needed to set me on the new road for my fresh (blogged) online poker journey which starts on 1st January 2011. I now have the $5K in my PKR account which is what I feel is needed to start me off on this path and I'm thoroughly looking forward to my first few steps in the new year.

The initial plan, as outlined in the "My Plan For 2011" post, was to deposit $2K at first and then to add the extra $3K later but I just feel I need to plonk down the full amount for Day 1 before diving in with gay abandon!! I'll still probably start by single / multi - tabling 50nl, but then I intend to move up quickly to 100nl when I really start getting my teeth in. The decision when (or if) to enter the $1/$2 game will be decided as I chug along.

The only thing I'm struggling with is holding back and forcing myself not to play until 1st January - it's very difficult! (I may just plonk in a cheeky £20/$30 and play low-stakes just to see me through until the end of the year - you know how it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment