Tuesday 5 July 2011

We Have Lift Off!

I am now three days into my online poker campaign for July and am happy to say that I'm off to a flying start after 350 hands. With a $85 rakeback payment going through today and playing predominantly $0.50/$1 with just a few micro-stakes games thrown in, I'm up just over $300 which amounts to a tidy £200. The main focus has really been on table selection; avoiding as many of the good regular players as possible and joining tables with unknown players or players holding amounts less than 100BB. The biggest pot thus far happened a short while ago when I was in my trappy trappy slow play mode:


Limping with AK in the small blind is really not that uncommon and a lot of good players actually advocate this move. Criben had a pop at both me and xeno for limping with AK and AJ but there ya go. His raise in mid-position with the ace on the board is terrible. I'll leave you with my nice and healthy PokerOfficer graph for July thus far:


Nice nice nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment