Wednesday 24 August 2011

Chugging Along In Vegas Baby!!

After nearly a full week here in the most amazing city in the world, I have just two more poker rooms to visit (Treasure Island and Wynn) which I'll visit today to make the full 20. My busy schedule has taken me all over the strip and I've crammed in a total of 25 sessions, each one between 30 minutes and 4 hours long. Every visit has been a new and unique experience with the full spectrum of players and variety of gameplay.

We've had the dead serious and the totally crazy; the action tables and the rock gardens; I've been on tables where I've bossed the table to oblivion and tables where I've been beaten up so much I thought I'd need to call an ambulance; I've been on one table where I've never laughed so much while playing poker and another where you couldn't meet a nicer or decent set of people; I've had a few classic tumbleweed moments after opening my mouth - and I've even been on a table where I hit quads for a nice bonus!.

All this in a variety of 18 poker rooms within walking distance and with their own unique style and special ambience from the madness and party atmosphere of O'Shea's to the nightclub environment of Planet Hollywood to the beautifully stunning and stylishness of Bellagio and Venetian.

All this with more to come!

Vegas Baby! Vegas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment