Wednesday 3 August 2011

A Few For The Album

Here are a few screenshots I thought I'd post just for the hell of it while I playing a deadly dull Phase 2 SnG at PKR with my PKR Points. They're not wildly unusual or anything but just something I thought I'd put up to ease the pain of playing this Phase game.

Screenshot #1 - A Royal Flush 


This was a very badly played hand at nl25 where I extracted peanuts after flopping trips and peanuts again on hitting the royal on the river. Yeh, I know, I only have one of the cards in my hand but it's still a royal innit?
---------------

Screenshot #2 - Folding Quads


This is just one of those "If only..." hands, at nl100, where you just regret folding preflop as your would-be monster hits the flop big-time. What makes it more annoying is the fact that there was an all-in. post-flop, from a player who I had tagged as a fish.

Screenshot #3 - Three Flushes


This just happened in the Phase 2 SnG that I'm playing right now. Although I folded my cards preflop, we have here an ace/king high flush, a king/queen high flush, and a king/jack high flush. Interesting - a bit of an escape that one.
---------------
All right, so not exactly mind-blowing stuff - but just a few for the album that I thought I'd share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment