Saturday 20 August 2011

The Greatest City In The World

Right, so I've been in Vegas for 3 days. I've got about 12 minutes internet time for $5 so I'm just gonna do the Cliff Notes version and type up the full retrospective reports when I get back to London.

1. Having a blast! It's the greatest city in the world for sure.
2. Room and hotel is superb.
3. Itinerary is out the window as are the Poker Room reviews I was going to do.
4. Days, so far, have mainly involved lots of walking and playing poker.
5. Here are the rooms I've played in so far in the order visited:

Bill's
Mandalay Bay
Excalibur
Luxor
Bally's
MGM

--MOST FUN: Excalibur
--BIGGEST WIN: Excalibur
--BIGGEST LOSS: Mandalay Bay
--COLDEST: Bill's
--TOUGHEST TABLE: Luxor, MGM, Mandalay Bay
--SOFTEST TABLE: Bally's, Bill's, Excalibur

6. Not played blackjack yet - too much walking and exploring.
7. It's all about the fun and the strip is 99.9% SAFE!
8. Temperature is very hot but not as hot as expected. (I've walked from Harrah's and back to MGM/Mandalay Bay SIX TIMES!!
9. Strolling with a huge can of lager along the strip is one of the most sizzling and fun experience you can have.
10. Sleeping when I need it. No point in trying to sleep when you just aint tired.
11. Players at the table have all been friendly and there has not been a single unsavoury character.
---------------
IT'S ALL GOOD BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment