Friday 12 August 2011

Vegas Trip Report: My System

With just 5 days to go to the big day, I've decided that to keep my hunger alive and to be fresh for the games when I get there, it's probably best to force myself to abstain from playing the game until touchdown. This shouldn't be a problem with the online game but I know I'll be tempted to play live when I need to go into London town early next week. As far as posting is concerned, I'll be trying to get on the internet every 3 days or so to keep the blog up-to-date. I've decided that I'll be doing two (retrospective) posts for each day; one for the non-poker related general Vegas experience, and the other specifically related to how I'm doing at the poker tables.

For the general Vegas experience, the title of the first few posts will read:

Day/Night 1: Weds 17th (GENERAL)
Day/Night 2: Thu 18th (GENERAL)
...etc etc.

For the poker related stuff, the title of the first few posts will read:

Day/Night 1: Weds 17th (POKER)
Day/Night 2: Thu 18th (POKER)
...etc etc.

Within the "POKER" posts the sessions will be divided up as follows:

EG.


Session 1 - Mandalay Bay - $1/$2 CASH - $100-$300 - $300 BI- 10PM-11:30PM (90mins)
Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. 

+$58
---------------
Or, for the odd MTT...

Session 8 - Caesar's Palace - $85 Freezout - 10PM-12:10AM (2h 10mins)
Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. Blah blah blah. Twaddle twaddle twaddle. 
-$85
---------------

As I intend to post my trip reports over on the 2+2 forums I'm going to do a final pre-Vegas post, on the day before I leave, that will sum up what I intend to get out of the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment