Friday 8 April 2011

Back Down To Earth With A Bump

In my "Keep On Chugging" post I was bragging that everything was rosy and that I was up a cool $680 for the month. Well, since I wrote my last post (about a day and a half ago) I have paid deeply for this crime of hybris and have donked off $500 at the cash tables!! Bad cards, of course, are partly to blame but I think bad play also comes into the equation.

This means that if I were to withdraw my funds from PKR right now, I would only be up a measly £75 for the month at the online game. Putting this alongside my £110 live deficit means I am down £35 for the month overall.

Bother, It was all going so well. I'm going to play the $55 Primetime Friday Super Deep Stack MTT and then it'll probably be best to call it a day with the online game for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment