Thursday 28 April 2011

A Four Day Break From Work

It is now my lunch-break at work and I thought I'd just bang out a few words for the sake of the blogalisation of the situation. After a parents' evening tonight I'll be looking forward to a very long weekend due to the royal wedding nonsense tomorrow and May Day bank holiday on Monday.

I'm tinkering with the idea of playing some live poker on Saturday although popping into town this very evening or even late tomorrow are certainly options to consider. (I'll definitely need an early evening nap though if I choose to hit the town tonight.) Finally, there is a very tempting, reasonably structured £150+£10 freezeout taking place at The Fox on Monday which I'm definitely considering as well.

Still, I'm 90% sure I'll be playing some form of live poker over the bank holiday weekend. Now to get this last lesson and parents' evening over with...

No comments:

Post a Comment