Tuesday 26 April 2011

Still Slow Progress At The Online Game

After my emigration from PKR last week, progress at the online game at both 888 and Paddy Power has been fairly slow of late but, to be honest, I've not exactly been racking up a huge amount of cash game hands. After a promising start at my MTT regime there have been no notable scores MTT-wise. Consequently my resolution to stick to satellites and MTTs has been fairly short-lived and I've not been able to ignore the call of the cash game spirits.

Here, I've been playing quite safe and conservative and mainly at just $0.25/$0.50 although as I'm starting to get my confidence back I'm making more dips into the $0.50/$1 pool and I've even played a few $1/$2 sessions at 888. It's all tickety-boo really and I'm chugging along satisfactorily at a break-even pace. I know, I say it's "satisfactory" cos it's all about staying in a low gear, for now, until I ride out the downswing and I feel ready to change up into 4th and 5th with venom. Again, I know in past posts I admitted the online game was getting tougher but I guess I just can't resist a challenge!

Chuggin' along, just chuggin' along.

No comments:

Post a Comment