Tuesday 19 April 2011

No More Exclusive Play At PKR

As y'all know, I've only been playing exlusively at PKR this year. However, after more reflection on where the hell to take my online game, I've decided that I need to stop restricting myself to this one site and to spread my wings elsewhere. I've been looking at the lobbies of Pacific Poker, Paddy Power Poker and Party Poker and it looks like these are the contenders to take some of my custom away from my beloved PKR. Their satellites all look good (all have juicy looking $20-$50 satellites to bigger events) and I'm considering just spreading my bankroll across all these sites and mainly just playing these satellites for the time being. I might, possibly, sprinkle in some $100nl cash games as I go along  but I'm not really sure at the moment.

I don't know how many of these sites I'll deposit on altogether (I already have accounts in all three by the way) but it'll probably be about 2 to 4. As far as PKR are concerned, at the moment, I just feel like entering their Masters Stage 3 satellites for now and to see how things go. Other than PKR, my favourite site is Paddy Power so I'll probably deposit on there for sure. One thing I'm considering is placing 4 equal amounts in each and to just take it from there - but we'll see, we'll see.

-- No poker played today either. All good, all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment