Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Amber Light Comes On

Ok, so I've not made any more deposits just yet but know what the problem is. I have been asking myself some questions and it's all about loosening up and just letting go. Life is just too short. The main issue, though, is whether revealing profits and losses on the blog is a good idea for my game. I started off intending to do this, to be "different", but I'm beginning to realise that the longer the journey goes on the harder it is to keep posting the exact details.

The interesting thing is that of all the poker blogs of the pros NO ONE goes into details of EXACTLY how much money they are winning or losing on such a long-term basis as yours truly...and I'm beginning to understand why. Nevertheless, I'll keep you posted on when, or if, the light turns green.

Here are some random songs that I like:

"Take Your Mama" by Scissor Sisters

"Meet Me OnThe Corner" by Lindisfarne

"Sweet About Me" by Gabriella Cilmi

"That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings

"Not Fair" by Lily Allen

(The last one is a bit rude but I LOVE that video. Check out the continuity error with the presenter's green jacket changing to a red jacket at the beginning, the random shots of the chickens, the nerdy backing band, the bored drummer, the geeky out-of-sync dance during the bridge at 2:41, the kooky backing singers and Lily's "does-my-bum-look-big-in-this?" pair of trousers! Great Stuff!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment