Friday 18 February 2011

Still On Amber

I have just made a small deposit on PKR and have some hard cash lined up for some live play this weekend. Through the week, I have just been playing Masters Stage 2 satellites on PKR so nothing major has been happening really so far this week. I'm still undecided about the openness of the profit and loss situation so I'm still at the amber light as it were.

However, I now have a full week off work (hurrah!) which will take me virtually to the end of the month. This is actually convenient as if I do decide to give profit/loss figures, I'm considering monthly updates rather than weekly ones. By doing this, I can give variance a chance to even itself out over a longer period before revealing the results to the world and it might prevent me from resorting to a knee-jerk (full cash-out) reaction every time the waters get a bit choppy, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment