Monday 7 March 2011

£80 Direct Buy-In To The PKR Social

I've just deposited £80 ($130) into my PKR account to use as a direct buy in to their social event which is taking place on 26th March. They have ongoing satellites running on their site but, to be honest, it's not easy to qualify this way and I just can't be arsed with them. For this, I'm going to pay the price of admission and have done with it. Hopefully I'll get to see some of the villains who have been taking the money off me at the online cash tables and get my revenge!

Effectively, this will be a live £80 freezeout so I'll be treating this, precisely, as a live session as far as keeping track of my profits and losses are concerned; I'll be taking £80 away from my current "live tally" balance. On the evening before (Friday 25th March) it seems there are going to be some sit and go tables with bizarre variations that I'll not have heard of. That'll be -ev for me then but, still, it's for the craic innit?

Although the event will probably be about the fun just as much as the poker, it would still be pleasant to come away with a bit of cash this time. What I quite like about this is that we do actually get the Sunday to recover so no Monday morning blues - which is nice.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I will be about on the Friday night (if they let me) but not the Saturday, going Karting at Buckmoor, Brrmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s, you realise Jake's surname is O'Leary right?

    ReplyDelete