Friday 25 March 2011

PKR Social Tonight

Tonight, I'm going to head on down to The Fox Poker Club to play some crazy Sit & Go stuff with the PKR faithful. Tomorrow it's the £80 freezeout. As I said in earlier posts, the result of the freezeout on Saturday will go towards the profit and loss of my live balance.

When it comes to tonight's events, I really don't know because it's a one-off and unlike the live sessions that I've encountered before. Therefore, as it stands, I'm undecided as to whether to count it as a proper live game session or just to treat it as a social event without thinking about the money or recording the actual results.

My gut-feeling tells me that as it's a "social" and it really is all about the fun, then recording how much I win or lose just seems a bit daft. There again, I always treat the Fox MTTs as "just a bit of fun" but I always count those results towards my balance. I just don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment