Thursday 10 March 2011

A March Through March: Nearly There

Ok, with my rakeback payment finally going in, I can say that I'm now just £40 in the red at the online game for the year which means I am just a few reaches away from climbing out of this nasty hole that I dug myself into earlier in the year. I know, I shouldn't even be thinking about where I stand as far as the balance goes and I should be studying the game rather than looking at stupid graphs but...well...you know how it is.

I know this is gonna sound like bragging and, hell, maybe it is but what's wrong with giving it a big cheer on the old blog eh? I've not even played me 1K hands yet this month but slowly and steady wins the day. Here is my graph for March so far:

 ---------------

    STEADY STEADY STEADY.

NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET'S JUST DO THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment