Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tilted - Where's My F***ing Rakeback!?

This is going to have me sounding like a spoilt git but I tell ya, one thing that kinda pisses me off about online poker is a delayed rakeback payment. I know, maybe I'm lucky to even get it - many players only hear of it after they have registered on the site, by which time it's too late to apply for - but when it gets to the 9th of the month and you still haven't had that little boost at the beginning of the month, it can be a little vexing.

Actually, you know what? I'm not even gonna play online tonight! I'm gonna jump on the bus and head on into town. Fuck 'em. If they wanna delay my rakeback, I won't play on their site, that'll teach 'em. I'm off for a shower to freshen up, then I'm off into town baby!!
---------------
NOW COME ON!!

4 comments: