Saturday 12 March 2011

Recovery Complete

Yes, I know we still have over nine and a half months to go but I'm happy to report that I've managed to steer things back on course after our little "detour" at the start of the year. Last night I managed a small winning session on the PC - which means I have managed to reach... break-even point for the year - HURRAH!

Below is an image of my PokerOfficer chart for the year. It only shows my laptop results (I've played around 3K hands on my PC) but gives a clear indication of the way things have generally gone for the year so far:


For psychological reasons, I guess it's better to have the trough in the middle at the bottom of the graph rather than a peak in the middle at the top. Of course, anything can happen now. I could go and plummet all the way down again, continue heading into the stratosphere or just trundle along in mediocrity. Who knows what the rest of the month will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment