Tuesday 22 March 2011

And The Spew Goes On

Jesus, it's just carrying on. I've decided to put a stop-loss limit on for the month and will call a halt to online poker playing proceedings, for the month of March, should I fall to a monthly profit of £500. Thanks to a great start to the month, I guess I should really be happy that I'm in this position in the first place but I still could have done without these recent spewing sessions. This gives me around just £50 ($80) to donk around with for the rest of the month - but I do just feel I need to put the breaks on a little at the moment.

This way, I can, at least, say that my online profit for the year will be in the green come 1st April and that, psychologically speaking, I can start April in a happier place than if I started in the red. To be honest, I'm having a tough time at work at the moment and I think this is affecting my game and just making me play badly. I've actually cashed-out the £500; again, psycholigically, banking this to make me feel that I've actually accomplished something at the online game.

On a more cheerful note, the PKR social event is fast approaching. On Friday 25th, I'll be making my way to The Fox to play some Sit n Goes and then on Saturday it'll be the main £80 event. I will need to knock £80 off my live poker balance for the Saturday event but I'm still undecided whether to include cash won or lost at the Friday night shenanigens in my overall live balance or whether to just keep this separate as normal outgoing expenses for entertainment. I just dunno yet.

For reasons not really appropriate for this blog, there are issues happening at work at the moment which might mean that I'm not coming across as my cheerful self - but I certainly won't let this dampen my spirits come the weekend. Hopefully, all will be well in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment