Sunday 1 May 2011

1st MAY - £1000 - Let's Play!

Ok, with my yearly profit standing at £1130 and with the online game ditched for the present time, I made a decision in my "Get Out Of Blog Free" post to put a £1000 stop-loss limit on this blog. This means that from now on, with £130 profit taken aside, I'm effectively taking a starting bankroll of £1000 into the live game arena with me and seeing what I can do with it.

This way, by gambling with money already won this year, you could say I'm freerolling with £1000! Well, that's one way of looking at it anyhow. Once that goes, or should I say if that goes, then the blog ends. I'll just not blog on scared money! With god knows how many years of poker experience behind me you can't say I haven't learnt a thing or two and I'm realistically expecting to spin this up.

The main thing I really need to do is keep well away from MTTs and to just concentrate on the live cash games. Looking at all my stats and figures for the year, the live cash games at either £1/£1 or £1/£2 is where I'm making the money and it would be stupid to try to win cash from a different source. That, of course, also means leaving the online game well alone.

So the month of May really is about turning over a new leaf. I'll continue to post about my live sessions and we'll see how that goes.

Uncle Wobble And His Load Of Old Fucking Twaddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment