Saturday 21 May 2011

A Cheeky Adjustment (Boring)

This will sound boring and self-indulgent to most but I'm just blogging this for the record...

With the £50 excess amount that I withdrew from my PKR balance yesterday along with the £100 profit that I've made from the live game so far this month (excluding the rebuy qualifier on Thursday), this means £150 on top of the £1000 May starting balance. As I blew £155 attempting to qualify for PKRL6 through The Fox's rebuy satellite, that puts me back down to a total profit of £1000 at poker this year including ALL live and online play..

I know I said I was going to keep the live balance and the online balance separate, but I figure I can allow myself this little adjustment (adding £50 to the live balance) to put me on a nice round balance of £1K once again. I know this is a bit cheeky but with the sun shining down nicely, my job still safe after a big scare last week and a feast of live poker to look forward to over the weekend - who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment