Monday 30 May 2011

On A Roll

Today is bank holiday Monday and the sun is shining once again although it is a little bit overcast. The time is 2PM and I've just woken up after the late night session last night. After 3 evening sessions over Friday, Saturday and Sunday live poker is going quite well for me at the moment but like all good things, I know it will come to an end at some point but let's not tempt fate eh? Let's keep playing our usual game and ride the run-good wave, as they say.

It means, of course, that the poker Gods are calling me once again back to the felt and you know what? Like the sirens in the story of Odysseus - I just can't resist their call. I will be answering it and setting off once again on that bus ride to temptation. Today, I just feel it's right to have a break from the £1/£2 game for a while, lighten up a little and play some £1/£1. As usual, I'll avoid the £1/£1 game at The Fox and probably head on over to The Vic for a change. My only one session this year at The Vic was successful so positive memories of the place remain.

Lastly, as the last three figures in my bank account are £...8.54, and I like to see a nice round round figure ending in £...0.00 in my balance, I'm just going to make a small £28.54 deposit into my PKR account and have a little dabble in the online game this afternoon for a bit of fun. I'll take the figure off my May live poker balance.

---------------

P.S. The sirens weren't so strong after all, it was a stay-at-home-day today with beer and a bit of online poker instead. (See above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment