Saturday 28 May 2011

Poker Tonight On The Town - Let's Do This!

It's 8PM, I haven't been outside since getting out of bed this afternoon and I'm still at home sitting in front of the laptop like an old man. It's ridiculous; I think it's time I got off my fat hairy arse and started being a bit more pro-active, so I'm gonna get me on a bus and I'm gonna hit the town baby! As I'm off work all next week, it's nice that I don't have to worry about the time factor as well so I think it may just be an all-nighter. It's bank holiday weekend and judging by the hustle and bustle of yesterday methinks the town will be buzzin'.

At the moment, I don't really know where the hell I'm gonna take myself off to: The Empire? The Fox? Golden Nugget? The Vic? Not sure. Let's just get out there and see where the mood takes me.
-------------- 
Life on the edge baby! Let's do this!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment