Sunday 15 May 2011

Live Session #26 (£60 Freezeout At The Fox)

After a long walk with the missus today to the Elephant & Castle, she jumped on a bus to Covent Garden while I thought I may as well jump on the tube and play some poker in town. I was going to play £1/£1 or £1/£2 at The Vic but when I looked at the time and saw I could make the £60 freezeout at The Fox for 3PM, I thought I'd give that a go instead.

With about 60-70 runners all told, I managed to just about scrape along and made the last two tables with a slightly below average stack. Then, with about 8BBs left and looking down at AK in mid-position, I went all-in and ran into AA - Thank you and good night. In a more sober state I ignored the temptation to play any cash games and headed straight for home; if only I did that yesterday, it woulda saved me £200!!

Online poker is working out quite well for me at the moment with my initial $180 deposit from yesterday now spun up to about $330 after I had a winning session at $1/$2 just now. I know, it's still probably only going to be a matter of time before I donk off the whole lot but I'm enjoying the profitable run while it lasts. Here's a little braggy screenshot of me spinning it up at the nl200 table:

No comments:

Post a Comment