Saturday 14 May 2011

Back In The Saddle At PKR

I really don't think my £120 is going to last long. Yep, as from about 9PM this evening, I deposited £120 and I'm now back playing online poker for a little while. But it's nothing serious and I certainly don't intend to get back into travelling on the long road anytime soon. The £120 converted to about $180 and I 4-tabled three nl25 tables and a nl50 table. Before you could say "Jack Robinson" though, I was down $40 so there was only one thing to do innit? Yep, I got off those tables and took all $140 to the $1/$2 game.

Luckily I did manage to spin this up to $230 before getting outta dodge and closing PKR down. So, yes, if I carry on taking my entire bankroll to one table it really won't be long before my new and meagre online bankroll goes busto. I know I said I wasn't going to mention online profits and losses but it's difficult (a) when you've gotten into the habit and (b) when it's a profit! Still, it won't be part of my overall balance; remember, my "blog balance" got set to £1000 on 1st May and it's just the live game that we're concerned with here. Damn you though online poker for calling me back again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment