Saturday 21 May 2011

A Feast Of Poker This Weekend

On this bright, sunny Saturday, the plan is to stay stone-cold sober and to play lots of cash game poker in town. My plan, at present, is to actually play a little £1/£1 at either The Vic or The Nugget (or both) to start with as a "warm-up" and then to possibly play some £1/£2 at The Vic or The Empire later on.


Depending on how well I'm doing, I'll probably register for the £160 freezeout that starts on Sunday at 3PM at The Fox. In fact, if I'm doing really well, I may even lay down £110 for the 5PM freezeout at The Fox today - but this highly unlikely. Whatever happens, I'll still pop into PKRL6 to see how things are getting on. Hell, I may even sit down to a cash game table at The Fox but that really depends on the vibe and how sober I am.

A full trip report will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment