Friday 6 May 2011

A Fine Evening For Poker

I've just arrived home after an interesting week at work and the weather is glorious. A short nap to recharge the batteries and a refreshing shower is all that'll be needed to get me back in the groove and I'll be away. Tonight is definitely going to be a poker night but I haven't decided which place to plump for yet. I liked the £1/£1 games at both The Vic and The Nugget and I think I might go to one of these for a "warm up" session and follow this up with a trip to The Empire for more serious business but as always I'll see where the mood takes me. I'll try to avoid The Fox completely but a little peek in the place might not go amiss.

With a bust-out in the final stage PKRL6 satellite yesterday and $25 of rakeback at PKR up the swanny, online poker is out of the picture for a while. I am thinking of just putting in the £132 "surplus" profit into an online account but that will not be part of my live game equation and will not count as my "blog money." I'm just going to do with that what I will and it will be my business and my business only.

Still, with my £1000 brand spanking new starting bankroll being used today, it'll be interesting to see if it's a spin up or a drop down. Let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment