Saturday 14 May 2011

Spirits of Online Poker Are Calling

Right, as y'all might know, towards the end of April I decided to do a a full cashout of my online poker accounts and pulled the plug completely on the online game. Well, after a bit of deliberation I'm now feeling tempted to dip my toes back into the pool. It won't be on a major scale, a deposit of £100 is all I'm thinking of and I'll probably play low limits - but I won't reveal any online profits and losses in this blog. It will just be a way of scratching this poker itch of mine.

As mentioned before, the only profits and losses I'll twaddle about will be how I'm getting on at the live game from 1st May 2011. The only question will be which online poker site to play on. I'm drawn to PKR, of course, because I get rakeback and I know my way around the site but I'm also considering Party Poker as I just haven't played there in ages.   

Now let me see...

P.S. Ok, £120.20 deposited on PKR. Let's spin this up baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment