Monday 27 June 2011

Blackjack Wackattack: Day 3

Greetings to all from my front room. Well, I can't say I've not been tempted to place a cheeky little deposit into my PKR account to play poker today but I guess I can put it off for a little while longer; especially as my blackjack project is keeping me busy. With 3 days into this project now, I'm starting to see the allure of mechanically placing bets, ad-infinitum, on the same old thing over and over - Christ, I'll be on the slots next!! But seriously, after mashing buttons for hundreds of times, and placing bets of between 10c-$3, I've managed to push my initial $52 deposit up to $89 for a $37 profit! Here's the table at the close of play today:


It just makes you wonder what might have been had I put in $5200 dollars and played the higher stakes table instead! I woulda had to have bet 100 times as much each time but I woulda been up to $8900 for a $3700 profit!! But let's not dwell on that eh? If I can get my balance up to around $100 or so, I'll be able to withdraw £30 and rinse and repeat the process again - and go for another £30! What fun!! Hurrah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment