Wednesday 29 June 2011

Strike Action

Tomorrow, the school where I work at will be closed due to strike action by the NUT over pensions. It means, of course, that getting out of bed tomorrow morning won't be quite so important as usual and consequently a live poker session this evening looks very tempting indeed. I know I wrote in an earlier post that I wanted to keep off the poker tables until the new month but, with the missus still being away in Amsterdam - probably smoking her marijuana on a house-boat somewhere, the opportunity just seems very ripe indeed for a visit to The Fox, Vic or The Empire. If I do hop on the bus and head into town tonight, I'll let you know, as usual, how I get on.
---------------
P.S. I stayed at home, played computer games and watched The Apprentice.

No comments:

Post a Comment