Thursday 30 June 2011

JUNE - UPDATE #6

With the last day of the month upon us, we are now half-way through the year. You can visit this post for a brief round-up of my first six months. Today I may or may not play poker but as I want to get my update out there, any more poker I play today will have to go towards my July balance. Before I throw out my update for June I would just like to post a month by month break-down of how my year has gone so far:

MONTH--------LIVE POKER---------ONLINE POKER------TOTAL(MTH)---RUNNING TOTAL

January----------   + £960   ----------------   - £520   -----------   + £440   --------- + £440
February---------  + £740   ----------------   + £60    -----------   + £800   --------- + £1240
March------------   - £230   -----------------   + £810  -----------  + £580   ---------- + £1820
April---------------  + £70   ------------------   - £700   -----------   - £630   ---------- + £1190
May--------------   + £370   -----------------   - £90   ------------   + £280   --------- + £1470
June-------------   + £340   ------------------  + £440   ----------   + £780   ---------- + £2250

---------------
With April being such a disaster, I guess I have to be pleased with the way things have turned around. In saying that, by mid-June, I had made over £1K for the month, was feeling really good about the game and was on target to make it my best month yet this year. Unfortunately as is so often the case in this game, due to that bad beat on the river in my last hand of the month, the rug was pulled from under me yet again and this contributed towards me dropping over £300 in my last 3 live sessions :-(
---------------
As we move into July I'm feeling good about life overall: I have a day off work right now as I'm typing this; I only have 3 weeks left at work before I get my 6 week break; it's the height of summer and it's a beautiful sunny day outside. I even still have Vegas to look forward to this August. Furthermore, with 5 poker-free days behind me (apart from that very brief dabble) I feel in the mood to play me some A-game poker! But before moving on, here is my June update:

ONLINE: JUNE  +£440 /  YEAR: 000
LIVE: JUNE  +£340  /  YEAR: +£2250
TOTAL: JUNE  +£780   /  YEAR: +£2250


No comments:

Post a Comment