Saturday 25 June 2011

First Blood

In my previous post I whittered on about my switch to playing blackjack for a bit. Now I know I've made some dodgy posts in the past but this just might be one of my most pointless - but hey, I'm gonna post it anyway! Yep, I'm gonna show you my first blackjack hand of my Paddy Power blackjack campaign.


I place 23 cents in the circle and look down at A2o. My opponent shows a 6. I throw in a double bet for another 23 cents. The flop comes down a king and I'm feeling ok about my hand. The dealer then turns a 6 and a 4 with a 6 on the river for a busted draw. I take down a 92c pot for a 46c profit AND I'M BACK IN THE GAME BOYS!!

---------------

NOW FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY AND TRUE AND RIGHT IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD: LET'S DO THIS AND TAKE THIS ONE DOWN! - NOW COME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment