Sunday 26 June 2011

How's The Weird And Wobbly Blackjack Wackattack Going?

Ok, the missus is off to Amsterdam tomorrow with an old friend (it's ok, it's a female friend and the missus assures me there'll no lesbotic shenanigens going on) for a 4 day trip while staying on a house-boat - it's the life of bleedin' Riley for some people! Which means it's gonna be easier for yours truly to nip off to play some live poker. However, with the demons of the last hand still lingering and haunting me from Friday, I think I'm gonna just wait till the new month before I get back in the saddle.

Consequently, to while away the time, I have been (and hopefully will be through the week) employing my Weird and Wobbly Blackjack Wackattack method at the online blackjack tables. This involves using optimum strategy and placing varying bets of between just 10 cents all the way up to around $1.50 at the tables (but placing those bigger bets at moments when I've had a bad run and when it just feels right to place a big one). Lame but great!

After about 50 hands or so, this afternoon, I feel proud to inform y'all that I am up... wait for it... $2!! Here is a screenshot to show the state of my balance at the close of play:


I might have another session later today and I'm sure you'll all want to be kept informed of my progress so I'll keep y'all posted. It's a sunny Sunday afternoon and the day is beautiful. Now where did I put those cans of Fosters?

No comments:

Post a Comment