Monday 6 June 2011

Love and Hate For Bacchus

Bacchus has visited me and has taken hold of me once again. Our school was told there's going to be an Ofsted inspection on Wednesday and there's a parents' evening on Thursday and it's 1:30AM on Tuesday morning and I should have hit the sack by now. Bacchus is reminding me of the PKR Social and this beautiful song that came over the speakers while we were playing:

"Sweet Child Of Mine" by Taken By Trees.  Lovely.

Here's another one I often play when Bacchus pays me one of his many visits ( a bit more testosterone fuelled)...

"All These Things That I Have Done" by The Killers.

Bacchus (the one that sent those women into a frenzy in the woods and made them rip that fella apart limb from limb): I love him, I hate him. Gotta love Apollo for the music as well though but none of them beat The Producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment