Sunday 16 January 2011

Live Session #1: £35 Freezeout at The Fox.

While on a high after my session at The Empire and tanked up with a few beers, I arrived at The Fox in a very good mood for the £35 freezeout. If anybody reading this was there, I was the one who made an entrance by doing a head-over-heels, roly-poly to my seat. Anyway, this was just one of those where I decided to talk non-stop all night at the table. Luckily for me it was a very friendly table and, once again, nobody seemed to be offended by my constant jabbering. The ratio of the gender mix was 60/40 and it was great entertainment, with lots of banter, for £35!

Results wise, I didn't cash in the MTT but that didn't bother me in the slightest; I was there for about 3 hours or so and had a wonderful time. Out of about 100 runners I rose out of my seat with about 28 players left. After this, I had one more session at a £1/£1 cash game table and left at about midnight while £10 up at that final cash game table. All in all, I had a magnificent evening and made a clear profit of around £625 at the poker tables. Looking at my wad now, it seems I must have spent around £20-£30 on beers. Live poker ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment