Monday 31 January 2011

A Time To Reflect

We are now at the end of the month and, to be honest, I'm really not as annoyed as I may have been making out in my previous posts. To be sure, of course it's always a pain to have a poor losing month at the online tables once in a while but, let's face it, is there any decent player who hasn't? Furthermore, it's actually a winning month overall, for me, when you bring the "live game" equation into it so, once again, let's not start waving the white flag just yet.

The thing that, I suppose, has knocked me off balance the most is the fact that it's the opening month of my serious blog and I could have done without going into freefall so soon after such a good start. In short, I am not going to let this little hiccup defeat me. When I feel ready, I'll probably make another deposit and get back into the swing of things. However, I really do not know when this will be. In fact, I might well have a few live sessions beforehand seeing as I'm doing so well at the actual felt.

Finally, for the month of January I accumulated around 54000 PKR points which means I am, at least, due a nice rakeback payment of around $160-$180 in early February. On top of this I have around 66000 points in my account, at present, which I'll be able to use to enter the odd MTT or two.

Until next time...Uncle Wobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment