Tuesday 18 January 2011

AA Cracked Again At $200nl.

I'm enjoying my time at $200nl but it's a shame I can't say I'm enjoying the results. It's now twice in two nights that I've got it in good with aces but not reaped rewards. With this loss it's a deficit of about $380 on the two hands. Just 75 hands played tonight but... you know the routine:

Looking Good...But here we go again...

Oh dear.

Strange, I actually don't feel so bad about this one because getting it all-in with a strong pair to a weaker pair is just what you want and getting outdrawn happens all the time. The only reason I'm slightly vexed is because it's happened in quick succession with AA just as I've moved UP to the higher level.

From this small stint I feel that I'm actually playing just fine and judging from the standard of play from my opponents, I'm encouraged overall. As I say, it's a shame that I can't say the same about the results. It will be the first time I'll be leaving my bankroll below $5K overnight - I guess no one said it would be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment